Marketing And Communications
Education And Training
OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANISATION
• The organisation’s main objectives are to provide community service to all communities regarding agricultural activities.
• To work in collaboration with other organisations that mainly deal with agricultural education, marketing and finance.
• To initiate the development and establishment educational projects to alleviate illiteracy, improve and raise quality of agriculture and related activities to small scale farmers.
• To provide and sustain a market linkage for farmers.
• To collate information and market intelligence and make it available to FNSA members to assist them successfully market their products with understanding of the overall supply chain. To consider market development strategies this can be of value to FNSA constituency.
BENEFITS OF OUR MEMBERSHIP, DISCOUNTS AND SERVICES
– Access to business consulting with our accredited consulting firm.
– Access to our partners discounts on services and products.
– Access to trainings by our accredited training partners.
– Access to our accredited estate agent (EAAB) consultation.
– Access to any funding available by government and foreign agencies.
– Discounted to our merchandise.
– Access to contacts of service providers that have discount for FNSA members.
– Access to our news letter for FREE.
– Access to advertise your business with FNSA newsletter digitally.
– And many more benefits from our partners!!!